Last Updated: 20.10.2019
We follow a strict set of rules and guidelines for Article/Answer.
Owlgen.com allow only original and quality Article/Answer. Read the below given Content Guidelines before submitting articles.
- You can ask question after Signup OR your also sent your question to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Your question available on website, when any of our author response to your question and answer it.
- You should be the original author/owner of each and every article you submit to this site.
- Your Article/Answer must contain more than 300 words. Any article below 300 words will be rejected.
- Don’t submit copied Article/Answer from books, magazines or from any other documents. If you are found promoting any kind of plagiarism on this site, your account and IP may be banned and all your previously submitted articles may be deleted from the site.
- Don’t submit any Article/Answer that contains hate, false words, negative review, racialism or any other illegal materials.
- Don’t include any affiliate links or any kind of hyperlinks in the body of your article.
- Don’t submit any Article/Answer that are already available on the internet.
Must and Mustn’t
- Your Article/Answer must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
- Your Article/Answer must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
- Your Article/Answer Must Not be Written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time Sensitive.
- Your article Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title, Body, or Summary.
- Your post/Article/Answer Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
- Your post/Article/Answer Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
- Your post/Article/Answer Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
- Your post/Article/Answer Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
- Your post/Article/Answer Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.