What efforts were made for the publicity of the Kalinga Bali Yatra?
The national media in India and Indonesia gave wide coverage to the event. The Department of Tourism published a number of advertisement material like:
- Posters with a painting of Late Gopal Kanungo, a famous artist of Orissa.
- Poster with Kalinga Bali Yatra logo taken from a maritime panel of Bhoga Mandap of Puri Jagannath Temple.
- Catalogue on Kalinga Bali Classical Art exhibition highlighting the selected cultural items of the exhibition.
- Folder on Kalinga Bali Yatra highlighting the cultural synthesis of Kalinga Bali Yatra. This also included enumeration of the components of Bali Yatra Festival at Paradip.
- Booklet on Kalinga Nrityayana with the detailed account of the dance repertoire.
- The sticker with Kalinga Bali Yatra logo.
- A portfolio reproduction of Dasabatar Pata-painting.
- A guide to Orissa written by Moureen Libel.
- Reprint of special features on Orissa (Destination of India).
- Booklet on Orissa published by Department of Tourism, Government of India and reprinted by Department of Tourism Government of Orissa.
- The programme card with details of the programme of the entire Kalinga Bali Yatra Festival.
- An Eye to Orissa published by information Department giving exhaustive account of the history, culture, present day status of the modern Orissa State.
- A pouch folder with Bomkei textile models had been reproduced for presentation of tourist literature.
Along with these momentoes like coat pins and lockets with Bali Yatra log were also produced for presentation to dignitaries at Bali. These were highly appreciated.
Write a short note on Kalinga Bali Yatra.
The Kalinga Bali Yatra, boat Expedition (1992-93) was a modest attempt at retracing the old trade to Bali and in ...MoreAnswered
Discuss the background of the Kalinga Bali yatra?
Kalinga Bali Yatra. The present state of Orissa in India once formed part of the ancient Kingdom of Kal...MoreAnswered
What is the prime endeavor of Indian Cultural diplomacy?
The image of Indian culture abroad tends to be of a fossilized monolith frozen for eternity since an era long past. There was very...MoreAnswered
What does mean by the concept Festival of India?
The idea of Indian Festival was simply to present through Indian eyes the living essence of Indian culture, culture here being def...MoreAnswered
Explain the objectives and relevance behind the festivals of India.
Festivals of India has become a topic of debate about their relevance and utility in India. Generally, the criticism of the festiv...MoreAnswered
Write a short rote on Shilpgram.
Shilpgram is a model of traditional village life, where the farmer, blacksmith, the potter and the carpenter are living in harmony...MoreAnswered
What types of Compensation System Normally Motivate the Executives?
Besides the normal basic pay of executives the following will be a good motivator: Incentive Plans: The term Incentive means induceme...MoreAnswered
What are the characteristic features of Executive Compensation?
A number of firm specific characteristics can be thought as influencing executive compensation. Earlier studies in the Indian context have used different charac...MoreAnswered
What are the basic principles of Compensation Administration?
The principles of compensation administration are: The enterprise should have a clear cut plan to determine the different...MoreAnswered
What is Akali Dal?
In Punjab politics Akali Dal has played and continues to pay a very dominant role. Akali Dal was in existence even before the partition of the country. Under le...MoreAnswered
Write a note on All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK).
The All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) was founded in October 1972 by M.G. Ramchandran who was Treasurer of DMK Party and also a...MoreAnswered