What is the helping relationship skill of the group work?
The Helping relationship skill of the group work: The heart of the group work is the genuine care for the group members. Relationship will be more cohesive if the worker follows the following skills.
- Skill of Empathy: is the capacity to recognize feelings that are being experienced by another sentient or semi-sentient being. Someone may need to have a certain amount of empathy before they are able to feel compassion.
- Skill of encouraging: The member’s feedback which helps to respond to the worker’s explanation. It gives the opportunity to the members to ask questions and raise disagreements.
- Skill in describing the member’s role: It is, common tendency which group members can avail facilities rights and fulfill duties. The main job of social worker is to explain the members why the person is joining the group and what work will be assigned to him.
- Skill of active listening: It is where the worker tends to both members of the group verbally and non-verbally message. He can become good listener by clarifying and explaining things to the group members.
- Skill of exploring the member’s silence: It means he must be able to read the mind of the group members who are silent and also try to find the reason behind it. He must help the members to share the problems and become an active member once again.
- Skill of recognizing every member’s strengths: This skill helps the members to know and develop tasks in the group process. He helps the members in promoting the needed services and working for the welfare of the group.
- Skill in partialization and gradation of the problems: It means members can solve the problems which cannot be solved alone. Their gradation is needed. Priority must be given to a fixed group worker.
What is the Program planning in social group work?
Program planning in social group work: in group work process if a group worker wants his program to be of maximum...MoreAnswered
What are the principles of social group work?
Principles of Social Group Work: The group worker must understand the psychology of the group, must be able to co...MoreAnswered
Mention the types of group work groups in group work practice.
The types of group work groups: Groups are formed for a purpose. They are majorly classified into two types: ...MoreAnswered
Highlights the theories of group work practice.
An enormous variety of theories exist about the social group work practice. Let us discuss some of important theories of s...MoreAnswered
What factors influence the formation of groups?
Factors of group formation are the interaction that a group offer to its members. Attraction is due to reasons of similarity betwe...MoreAnswered
What are the various type of group in social work study.
Collection or organization of people is not called a group. Group is a number of persons regarded as forming unit on account of an...MoreAnswered
What types of Compensation System Normally Motivate the Executives?
Besides the normal basic pay of executives the following will be a good motivator: Incentive Plans: The term Incentive means induceme...MoreAnswered
What are the characteristic features of Executive Compensation?
A number of firm specific characteristics can be thought as influencing executive compensation. Earlier studies in the Indian context have used different charac...MoreAnswered
What are the basic principles of Compensation Administration?
The principles of compensation administration are: The enterprise should have a clear cut plan to determine the different...MoreAnswered
What is Akali Dal?
In Punjab politics Akali Dal has played and continues to pay a very dominant role. Akali Dal was in existence even before the partition of the country. Under le...MoreAnswered
Write a note on All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK).
The All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) was founded in October 1972 by M.G. Ramchandran who was Treasurer of DMK Party and also a...MoreAnswered