What is the helping relationship skill of the group work?
The Helping relationship skill of the group work: The heart of the group work is the genuine care for the group members. Relationship will be more cohesive if the worker follows the following skills.
- Skill of Empathy: is the capacity to recognize feelings that are being experienced by another sentient or semi-sentient being. Someone may need to have a certain amount of empathy before they are able to feel compassion.
- Skill of encouraging: The member’s feedback which helps to respond to the worker’s explanation. It gives the opportunity to the members to ask questions and raise disagreements.
- Skill in describing the member’s role: It is, common tendency which group members can avail facilities rights and fulfill duties. The main job of social worker is to explain the members why the person is joining the group and what work will be assigned to him.
- Skill of active listening: It is where the worker tends to both members of the group verbally and non-verbally message. He can become good listener by clarifying and explaining things to the group members.
- Skill of exploring the member’s silence: It means he must be able to read the mind of the group members who are silent and also try to find the reason behind it. He must help the members to share the problems and become an active member once again.
- Skill of recognizing every member’s strengths: This skill helps the members to know and develop tasks in the group process. He helps the members in promoting the needed services and working for the welfare of the group.
- Skill in partialization and gradation of the problems: It means members can solve the problems which cannot be solved alone. Their gradation is needed. Priority must be given to a fixed group worker.
What is the Program planning in social group work?
Program planning in social group work: in group work process if a group worker wants his program to be of maximum...MoreAnswered
What are the principles of social group work?
Principles of Social Group Work: The group worker must understand the psychology of the group, must be able to co...MoreAnswered
Mention the types of group work groups in group work practice.
The types of group work groups: Groups are formed for a purpose. They are majorly classified into two types: ...MoreAnswered
Highlights the theories of group work practice.
An enormous variety of theories exist about the social group work practice. Let us discuss some of important theories of s...MoreAnswered
What factors influence the formation of groups?
Factors of group formation are the interaction that a group offer to its members. Attraction is due to reasons of similarity betwe...MoreAnswered
What are the various type of group in social work study.
Collection or organization of people is not called a group. Group is a number of persons regarded as forming unit on account of an...MoreAnswered
Write a note on Historical development of group work.
Historical development of group work Social group work and group psychotherapy has primarily developed ...MoreAnswered
Distinguish between Classical Theory and Neoclassical Theory.
Classical theory known as Ricardian theory of comparative advantage states that two countries should trade in order to increase their national welfare as long a...MoreAnswered
Explain the Modern Theory of Trade.
The modem theory of trade rejects classical and Neo-classical model of perfect competition and constant returns to scale. Modern theory takes a...MoreAnswered
Explain the Rybczynski Theory of Trade.
Rybczynski theory of trade states that if the supply of a factor rises and the terms of trade remain constant, the output of the product intens...MoreAnswered
Legal conditions are a very critical component in selecting foreign markets. Do you agree.
Yes, it is true, that analysis of legal conditions are a very critical component in selecting foreign markets. In different countries, laws are different and la...MoreAnswered
How the Social and Cultural conditions influence foreign market selection?
An international marketer should be familiar with the Social and Cultural Conditions of the host country. Following are the main elements of social and ...MoreAnswered
How the Political conditions influence the Foreign Market Selection?
Political conditions prevailing the host country is one of the most important factor affecting the foreign market selection. Political conditio...MoreAnswered
What is the difference between Macro Indicators and Micro Indicators?
Macro Indicators and Micro Indicators are the two types of indicators which can help the marketer in estimating the size of the overseas market: M...MoreAnswered
Explain the Steps Involved in the Process of International Market Selection.
The various steps involved in the process of international market selection are: Defining the market. Market ...MoreAnswered